Time limit: 0
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Quiz complete. Results are being recorded.
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
How often should you check your budget?CorrectIncorrect
Match each budget tracking method to the right definition
- Write down the monthly income and every purchase
- Have a container for each spending group and put in a cash amount of that monthly allowance
- Putting your allowance into store credit
- Tracking expenses day-by-day
- A customizable sheet that calculates a lot of your budget
- An app that is linked to your bank account and makes charts on your budget
Pencil and paper Method
Envelope or Jar Method
Gift Card Method
Online Tracker Method