This course provides an introduction to developing on the Internet Computer Protocol (ICP) platform using TypeScript. You will learn the basics of building and interacting with smart contracts on the ICP.
After finishing the learning materials you will:
- Understand the unique features of the ICP platform and how it differs from other blockchain platforms.
- Be able to set up your development environment for building decentralized applications on the ICP platform.
- Build a messaging smart contract (canister) in TypeScript that performs CRUD operations and be able to interact with it.
In order to complete this course you should:
- Have knowledge of TypeScript and Node.js.
- Have a text editor, preferably Visual Studio Code, due to its excellent support for TypeScript and Node.js development.
- Be familiar with the terminal and command line interfaces.